Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Paused

Started by Typhon [1439845] on in Attacking.

16 replies · 443 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Typhon [1439845] ×2

Typhon [1439845]
Bulk losses of 10 or more 350k per

Single losses or up to 9 are paid at 300k

Will pay when I see the event :D

Need around 9000 so this will be open for a long time :)

Paused
DoubleB [3223362]
So how does this work? I initiate an attack and just try to hit once and wait till I’m out of the hospital? New player
gibbygabber13 [3226418]
you can get paid $20,000 from oreoknight, it doesn't matter if you beat him or not!