.
Game Finished - Rock, Paper, Scissors!
Started by DieselBlade [1701621] Wiki Contributor on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
.
How come I didn't make the list :( I entered before you said it was closed.
Oh well.
Oh well.
You did but it is 32 maximum players. You are added to reserve.
The Results are in: The winner is arithond [3004651]
https://www.score7.io/tournaments/gorhkgrmsp/
Thank you to all who participated. This was very popular (albeit entry was free and minimal effort was required to enter) so I will do a paid entry version with the winners taking the entire prize pot. I'll post the link shortly.
You sent 10x Xanax to arithond with the message: Rock, Paper, Scissors - Game 1 - Winner!
https://www.score7.io/tournaments/gorhkgrmsp/
Thank you to all who participated. This was very popular (albeit entry was free and minimal effort was required to enter) so I will do a paid entry version with the winners taking the entire prize pot. I'll post the link shortly.
You sent 10x Xanax to arithond with the message: Rock, Paper, Scissors - Game 1 - Winner!
Mentions: arithond [3004651]
Well thank you sir shark.
I picked scissors all the way to victory, is this an omen of things to come?
I picked scissors all the way to victory, is this an omen of things to come?
Game 2 has started: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=13&t=16383963&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Rock, Paper, Scissors! Sign up closed
Primary scissors second paper
#1 Rock
#2 scissor
#2 scissor