Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Names for Human Groups

Started by DexterMathor [3205493] on in Fun & Games.

14 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

DexterMathor [3205493]
This is a long running idea I have had. It's like well a Murder of Crows only apply this to a group of humans. Such as a thong of strippers. This idea could really go far just let your imagination go wild. So think of a click, profession of humans then add a funny name. I know this will get offensive really quick. So let's pump the breaks if you can help it. I mentioned a Thong of Strippers in a chat once and got booted. But damn it its a good one.


Great job guys keep them coming..
DexterMathor [3205493]
These are great I love the Beard of Hipsters and Line of coke heads. Brilliant! but there are so many clicks of humans right. How about we start with a list of clicks.
Nerds
Hipsters
Business men
Rappers
Rockers
Musician
Jocks
Bros
Hunters
Fishermen
Anglers
Sailors
Veterans
Pirates
Terrorists
ect ect ect