Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Never playing drunk again

Started by HomelessE [2778951] on in General Discussion.

110 replies · 6.44k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 111 / 111 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
111
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
77 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

HomelessE [2778951]
Logged onto torn today after drinking half a bottle of vodka the night before, apparently I gave away all of my energy drinks, sold half my stocks on a loss, and gambled all those stocks I sold

never playing torn while drunk again
Nola [2103158]
Lol. I've said that before.

You however have only lost about 320 million.

That's nothing in the scheme of drunken shenanigans;
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official
You need to make better decisions while drunk. And have better friends.

I have a whole collection of saved events of friends sending back billions of dollars in the morning that I sent away while drunk.
APOLLO [862724]
It all good Brus, what happens in Torn, stays in Torn.

I don't drink like I used to, but I still enjoy to have a drink. Playing drunk for me is a fun memory. I don't remember much of what I did but I just know I had so much fun.
Neliex [2857538]
You couldn't control your actions while drunk but you decided you will not play Torn drunk again..? Does that mean you found way to control what you do while drunk?
Hartje [11746]
Honestly I say play Torn drunk as much as possible - its like a little mystery waiting for you when you wake up in the morning as to what you did.
NamoiTheTame [2838827]
First week on torn. Played drunk woke up and i was labeled alcoholic, I was so hungover I literally thought torn some how knew I was drinking. Evidently it was because I crushed torn beers all night long because it was funny when I was drinking (and still is funny) coincidences
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Shit happens.... Make sure you check your credit card info too.

I've more than one had things show up that I didn't remember ordering lol.