Found my love here hope you can do the same leave a like if you do ☺️
Looking for partner thread
Started by Sativa [3031357] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1,720 / 1,720 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1,720
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 54 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 93 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- MaoriBitch [3221305]
· 7 likes ·
Looking for a bf - MaoriBitch [3221305]
· 5 likes ·
Hi I'm looking for someone who owns a private property and can help me grow - Dayaaan [3956073]
· 4 likes ·
Looking for someone to have fun with nothing to serious just someone who can handle and spoil bratt like me for fun
Mentioned in this thread
Lincoln_Burrows [3678565] ×2 TheBaddestDude [3304983] ×1
Up
I don't have PI but I am active.
I have an open PI
.
Up
Hi I'm looking for someone who owns a private property and can help me grow
Up
Bump still looking
Up
Up
Looking for a bf
Up
Up
My spouse just got kicked from our faction and has quit playing. Need a new spouse to pay upkeep on my PI with 5000 max happiness. I’m active daily. Message if interested.
Up
Stll looking
Up
^
Hi il be leveling up to lv15 today or tomorrow looking for sum1 to share a private island with