Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merc Services

Started by NicoVulture [2444144] on in Attacking.

110 replies · 1.42k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 111 / 111 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
111
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

NicoVulture [2444144]

I’m offering Mercenary service for a quick beat down on a bully, self-hosp, RW or anything else. Customer information will always be kept private. Highly active player & have never missed a day on Torn. Check my stats and reviews. 


Attack Prices: 

$3 mil per attack with 10 hospital merits and free Stricken (around 7 hours give or take).

 

If I’m not online, send an email and I’ll get an alert.