I'm on 15 hours a day, completing missions, oh takes up three minutes, crimes until nerve runs out, anything else too yet for 14 hours of those I am just looking and waiting? Unless something is worth logging on for not just waiting I'm out
Just leaving
Started by Hungry-wolf [3207693] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- APOLLO [862724]
· 29 likes ·
Trying to control the mind is like trying to catch the wind, but if you discipline the body, the mind will follow. - Viktornian [2003412]
· 19 likes ·
If you get a job you won't be on Torn 15 hours a day - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 7 likes ·
Can I have your stuff?
Trying to control the mind is like trying to catch the wind, but if you discipline the body, the mind will follow.
Russian roulette....
Can I have your stuff?
Can I haz ur stuffs?
I can haz ur stuffz?
bro said 15 hours a day
If you get a job you won't be on Torn 15 hours a day
Man don’t need no sleep
And?
Give me your stuff.
We need you for chain watching duty :D :D :D
Torn is a long term game, not one that's over and done in 15 minutes. Walk away, go outside, do something other that sit there staring at your screen and you'll find Torn to be much more enjoyable.
Can I have your stuff?
Total Networth: $14,600,454
[image: post.medicalnewstoday.com]
Samoiedskaya disliked your post
Total Networth: $14,600,454
[image: post.medicalnewstoday.com]
Samoiedskaya disliked your post
Is this your main game?
Refreshing the home page for 13 out of 15 hours isn't gonna do much for you
Dude, you're very nearly flying. The game pardon the pun takes off then. Especially if you're spending hours on here
Dont play 15 hours a day if you don't think there's 15 hours of content per day? Pretty obvious solution here...