The new hospital is here.
Hospital
Started by Hospital [3043999] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hamr [2027992]
· 39 likes ·
[image: media.makeameme.org]
*puts on a Pennywise the Clown voice*
Get out whist ya' still can!
Get out whist ya' still can!
Now this feels like a trap.
Hello new, I'm Dak..
Be very scared of the forums and read Baldrs Basic Advice from Tutorials and guides forum
Be very scared of the forums and read Baldrs Basic Advice from Tutorials and guides forum
Let me guess, that's you in your PFP?
This should end well
"Hi, I'm new" -> Hospital for 4 hours. Never change, Torn. Never change.
yeah they love punching down on virtual pixel people, it's pretty cringe
In that case, how much on those bounties? Baby needs some money!
no she reel lady onest!!
05:19:15 - 25/02/24 Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: puts on a peenywise mask f**k YOU
Hey this thread is paying money if you make an IT reference!
Hey this thread is paying money if you make an IT reference!
Maybe I don`t say that ladies can`t make multies for catfishing :D
[image: media.tenor.com]
I eat ass for lunch
I eat ass for lunch
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Why is your PFP Tingting Lai?
Why is your PFP Tingting Lai?
I'm not a virgin. My wife has had sex with me at least, like, twice.