Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Error

Started by Stv3N [1963309] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

Stv3N [1963309]
Iv been reading through known issues and since there are so many I could find the same one.

Chrome Versión 122.0.6261.69 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
Windows 11 Pro
Using TornTolls

I do not get any notifications from New chats in Faction or Company chat.
I went to send a message the other day and had an over 1-month-old messages that I never got notified.

I have not disabled TornTools to test, since I'd need to coordinate with someone to send a message.
Can do that if needed, please let me know.
NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter
Do you have notifications enabled? If not, go to people-->Settings(Gear)-->Go to the chat you'd like to put on flash notifier, click the dropdown menu, and hit "flash notifier".
Stv3N [1963309]
So when I checked, I guessed enabled was that it was turned on.
I would have expected by default they would be turned on as they used to be before.

Thanks for the solution ;)