[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I'm a newbie here in Torn City, I hope I'll get to know some of you and be friends! Let's help each other and grow together.[/background]
step one, get stats. Be useful and paths will open up. Like actual companies as opoosed to jobs. Fighting stats to participate in events and so on. NPC hunting can set you up, dont start too early mind you.. get lucky and land a 8bn equipment. Transform that to some 5bn cash via a trader and get stonks and bank for a income to manage everything lse eusrrounding gettings stats up.
Hi CharmRiver. Thank you so much for the advice, I am currently applying to a faction that was referred to me. I took a note of this advice of yours :D
Happy to hear! All the best to you, if you ever need help you can always pm me, I will help and find some guides to help you out with whatever you want to try! :)