[image: i.ibb.co]
I humbly offer this new creation as sacrifice to the Torn community. (For the right price....)
Name will be converted and therefore transferred into the possession of the highest bidder when the timer strikes 0.
Bids placed within last hour extend end time by one hour to prevent sniping.
*Colors and sizing may be changed to winners preference*
"Sexy Cyborg"
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: www.cutercounter.com]
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
100m!
110m
Another banger brother Fish
Another banger brother Fish
Ty sir
125m
Got it! :D
150m
Received!
175m
Got it!
200m
Thank you! :D
B
b
B
Saber.
Its in almost everything i make
I like flashy and bright
I like flashy and bright
I love it :)
B
b