Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

faction love

Started by B0BY [3193472] on in Graveyard.

68 replies · 1.43k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Derivative [2209422]
One of our members made these and sent them to me across the pond. They now take place, proudly, on my unit in the living room and was a great discussion for the guy i'm currently with, when he first came to my home. Brownie points to Torn for kickstarting my love.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Kalisa [2014200]
Damn man. We might be impressed with your stupidity, but when you undermine it with, "but I can just pretend it's something else, so it's not really a big deal", you make it look so weak.

I'm in Monarch. so it would be like me getting a Monarch butterfly tattoo and pretending I was all loyal, then saying, "Well, if it doesn't work out, my grandma like those butterflies, so I can just tell people I got it for grandma."

Weak shit.