35 replies · 1.22k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 5 likes · Different versions on different types of pages too, for example on https://www.torn.com/api.html
JusticeDragon[2641318]
· 4 likes · Hexagons are the bestagons
i am not confortable with this because i fear change! Ched you better revert this game breaking, chat 2.0 2.0 shit or i'll unsubscribe, you have been warned!
Haha I'm sure it'll reset if I close my browser or anything like that. I'm on Kiwi Browser on mobile, that's just what my tabs look like. What seems weird about them?