Show yourself
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Someone [1409655] ×1
It’s me, hi, I’m the someone.
I am someone
I'm someone, and so's my wife!
I am someone, too.
Someone surely wouldn't be a random guy, would it?
I dont think level 100 pros would pick on someone
I am someone.
Famous last words in GD
16:47:04 - 28/02/24 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Kitanota and mugged them for $2 (chain #1) [view]
we both poor
we both poor
They are having a laugh at your expense. Whenever you are attacked or mugged by "Someone," it doesn't mean a player named someone attacked you. It means they initiated a successful stealth attack. Considering your low level, most players who simply attack you with a melee weapon and kill you in 1-4 hits will show up as "Someone" in your attack log.
There is no sure fired way to know who attacked you, aside from someone sitting on you and telling you after you are defeated (something that wastes energy and wouldn't be worth the hassle.)
Best advice is to keep on keeping on, store excess money in Xanax, Points, or faction vault, and level up your gym stats so you become gradually a harder and less squishy mug option.
There is no sure fired way to know who attacked you, aside from someone sitting on you and telling you after you are defeated (something that wastes energy and wouldn't be worth the hassle.)
Best advice is to keep on keeping on, store excess money in Xanax, Points, or faction vault, and level up your gym stats so you become gradually a harder and less squishy mug option.
I am someone too.
Inb4 Someone posts here
Im confused, is someone being picked on or is someone picking on someone?
its me I am poor. every billion more I collect the more poor I feel when I see other someones with soooo many more billions than me
[image: i.imgur.com]
What is the point of levelling up and growing your stats if not to use them to lord over some unfortunate soul who happened to say the wrong thing at the wrong time?
What is the point of levelling up and growing your stats if not to use them to lord over some unfortunate soul who happened to say the wrong thing at the wrong time?
Lol. Yeah they would and do, often.
Well this... is mildly infuriating