Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Valorant!!!

Started by Bratz [3225491] on in Gaming.

3 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Bratz [3225491]
Hey, guys! Anyone wanna join me play Valorant?
I'm in SEA server and I'm not that good tho cuz my elo is only in gold LOL. But it would be fun if we play as a party! Competitive, Unrated, Team DM, you name it!

Btw, I main duelists like Reyna or Neon.
However, I'm an all around role so I can always adjust!
EverleighRaven [2949890]
Hello, I am Iron I and I suck at this game (I usually only get 2-3 kills per full game.) I haven't played Val in a long time, but I wanna get back into it. Also, I am in US West servers.