Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favorite lyrics?

Started by DeliriumsaFraud [2700307] on in Music.

54 replies · 327 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
55
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

DeliriumsaFraud [2700307]
What are your favorite lyrics from some songs you listen to?

Here's mine from Tachyon by Rav:

f**kin' tachyon spitting in your backyard
Knock you out like Pacquiao, all you do is act hard
All you rappers wack now, but you'll never last long
Makin' suckers pass out every time they grasp bars
Madgod [1733719]
In the winter with over four feet of the waves of snow
House on foreclosure, now she out with no place to go

So free your mind up, this is a reminder
The United States incarcerates more than they do in China

We only 5% of all the worlds pop but
It's 25% of all the world's locked up

So I wonder how to break the cycle, will it ever stop?
If we see people as numbers and we make 'em check a box


YouTube video IehjjEFmAJg

Zanza [2148051]
I know you probably meant one phrase or line but I just love the lyrics to this whole song.

Been away, haven't seen you in a while
How've you been?
Have you changed your style? And do you think
That we've grown up differently?
Don't seem the same, seems you've lost your feel for me

So let's leave it alone, 'cause we can't see eye to eye
There ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy
There's only you and me and we just disagree
Ooh-hoo-hoo, oh-oh-ho

I'm going back to a place that's far away
How 'bout you?
Have you got a place to stay? Why should I care
When I'm just trying to get along

We were friends, but now it's the end of our love song
So, let's leave it alone, 'cause we can't see eye to eye
There ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy
There's only you and me and we just disagree
Ooh-hoo-hoo, oh-oh-ho

So let's leave it alone, 'cause we can't see eye to eye
There ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy
There's only you and me and we just disagree
Ooh-hoo-hoo, oh-oh, oh-oh, ho

YouTube video p8_FOQ7-P30

historval [3115471]
Dazey and the scouts, NIce NIce.

Hey girl, its such a shame you got your parents home
but we can just netlix and chill until were all alone!

oh? your out with your friends?
So are you a lesbian?
if i was with you, would you like, start making out with them?
LuciLulu [3249453]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]"Run, baby, run, run for your life[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I'ma tear out your heart, it'll always be mine[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Run, baby, run, run for your life[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Gonna tear out your heart, it'll always be mine"[/background]


Song Name:

RUNRUNRUN


By: Dutch Melrose
LXXVII [2683805]
Decending by, Lamb of God. "This God that I worship. This demon I blame. Conspire as one, exactly the same, they're exactly the same."
Shaitan [2802630]
Being a clone I have no flaws to identify
Even this doggerel that pours from my pen
Has just been written by another twenty
Telepathic men
Word for word it says
"Oh, for the wings of any bird other than a
Battery hen"
I-Am-Sweetpea [2377651]
Kate Nash - Foundations

You said I must eat so many lemons, cus I am so bitter .
I said, I'd rather be with your friends mate cus they are much fitter!
Yorkiey [3287659]
Praise me for my valor, lay me on a crimson tower
Justify my endless terror as my "finest hour"
Treat me as a token to deceive the child
Whom we fatten for this scapegoat slaughter
I learned to fight, I learned to kill, I learned to steal
I learned that none of this is real
None of this is real, none of this is real, none of this is real

I'd honestly paste the whole lyrics to this song if that wasn't besides the point. It's so good
Mace [2925199]
Bitch, real Gs move silence like lasagna - Lil Wayne on 6 foot 7 foot.

I believe life is a dream and I dream lucid - J Cole on Fire Squad.

I had a dream that I was f**king Pink, like a flamingo - Eminem on Bang by Conway the Machine featuring Eminem.

It's not right but it's okay, we gonna make it anyway - Whitney Houson.

Win, lose or draw, no matter what that's a "me" decision, be consistent - Symba on Overnight.
Slave4u [2725606]

People can take everything away from you 

But they can never take away your truth

But the question is, can you handle mine?

They say I'm crazy, I really don't care

That's my Prerogative 

They say I'm nasty, but I don't give a damn

Getting boys is how I am

Everybodys talking all this stuff about me

Why can't they just let me live?

I don't need permission, make my own decisions 

That's my Prerogative 

It's the way that I wanna live, you can't tell me what to do

-britney spears/James brown