I'm looking for clients I can sell escapes to
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Hold your horses, I'm a ninja!
[image: media.tenor.com]
[image: media.tenor.com]
You truly are awesome
I have many other skills, that's why my faction is my main game!
[image: media.tenor.com]
Edit to add: I'll come to Salmonella and fight along with you
[image: media.tenor.com]
Edit to add: I'll come to Salmonella and fight along with you
Don't understand ?
Yes you dont understand, thats why you made this thread
the "attacking" section of the forums is where people buy and sell escapes, no one will be looking here
you can make a thread, you'll need to say how much you're charging and what stat range you could reliably escape to
btw just looking at your account you may struggle to do this, did you snag the escape book or something?
you can make a thread, you'll need to say how much you're charging and what stat range you could reliably escape to
btw just looking at your account you may struggle to do this, did you snag the escape book or something?
Graved - Duplicate. Please use your post in the attacking forum instead
So then I just asked, its not the end of the world... I'll hold on to it then till I'm strong enough, got it with my subscription status... Thanks guys