I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Currently user/messages is wrapping the message title in <span class="t-blue">{title}</span> for faction newsletters.
This has been live for a couple days now, apologies I've been incredibly busy IRL. There's been reports on both PDA and TT of this, and we've confirmed it's the API response itself. I don't have any examples as I haven't recieved a newsletter since.
Reports from NoHopeNate [693791], YoYoYossarian [2897328], cazylecious [2673048] and others. A quick check seems to show the first report as 27/02 around 3pm TCT, likely a change rolled out that tuesday. Apologies again for not reporting it earlier.
If it's to be expected that's fine, it's not difficult to work around it, but it hasn't done this previously. Thanks!
Currently user/messages is wrapping the message title in <span class="t-blue">{title}</span> for faction newsletters.
This has been live for a couple days now, apologies I've been incredibly busy IRL. There's been reports on both PDA and TT of this, and we've confirmed it's the API response itself. I don't have any examples as I haven't recieved a newsletter since.
Reports from NoHopeNate [693791], YoYoYossarian [2897328], cazylecious [2673048] and others. A quick check seems to show the first report as 27/02 around 3pm TCT, likely a change rolled out that tuesday. Apologies again for not reporting it earlier.
If it's to be expected that's fine, it's not difficult to work around it, but it hasn't done this previously. Thanks!
Mentions: cazylecious [2673048] · NoHopeNate [693791] · yoyoYossarian [2897328]