Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

EVE Online

Started by Madgod [1733719] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Madgod [1733719]
Looking to connect with people in this game. Feel free to hit up my main account Katom, (Mining mostly) or if you have questions about a specific area of the game, feel free to hit up one of my other accounts below:

1. Nizaki Koioda (PvP/PvE)

2. Dr Noburu Morinz / Sakazimi Kasenumi (SP Farming)

3. Any account under Rothberg Investments LLC (Trading)

4. Mercimer (Exploration)

Or just post your questions down below. EVE Online is a fantastic game with a crap load of possibilities for different play styles

Click on the image below to expand

[image: english.eve-guides.fr]
Ianarosh [3215340]
Dang I used to play a long time ago and used to get back to it from time to time but it’s been almost 7 years since I lost played it was fun but can’t handle the grind as much

I even had a logibro that one was pretty fun to play when we were doing some stuff in pandemic horde
Ianarosh [3215340]
Haha yeah to be fair in nullsec we had always stuff to do specially as a logi pilot, but on those dead days I would get my gallente character and let the drones do the killing of all npcs haha I think the amount of money I got vs the amount of money I blew up never really balanced it out but I never really cared much about it.

Dang this is making me want to go back to Eve

I think the hardest part is that I left all my stuff in nullsec and I'm not even sure if PH are still in that section or not so it's likely all my shit is scattered around the universe