I got $1455
casino took all my money bruh
I'm about to win big tho so its ok
Remember you're only one gamble away from making mega billys
he's about to win big guys
I’m always grateful for the folks who donate to the casino. Without them, who would we winners get our money from?
hats off to ya, mate. You’re doing God’s work…
the only way to win big is to play,
never give up
Ask your friends and family for a loan. Remember, it's not an addiction, it's just dedication.
Remember, 99% of gamblers quit before they hit it big
You got this fam, didn’t listen to the haters
the casino is actually hella usefull in managing torns available cash in game. The amount of money people lose to the system in the casino keeps inflation down. GG casino lol. Im also an avid gambler
Being without money and possessions simplifies your life. You are truly blessed
Flex seal can fix anything
What is with all this begging lately. I didnt even think to write in forum for first few months until I understood more about game.
it didnt take your money you gave it freely
got $1455
casino took all my money bruh
I'm about to win big tho so its ok
pfff I know casino IRL, he'd never do that.
Day 0 noob...
What money did you even have for it to take?
I can tell you from experience that you will win... :) Just keep going. And if you lose everything just know it are one more game away from the big win. So sell all your armor and, clothes, and weapons to get just enough to make that big win! YOU GOT THIS BRO!!
Hi Broke! I’m Titus!
Hey make sure you create another account so you can keep trying GOOD LUCK
I wonder how many actual players play the game compared to multis/restarts that just play to feed the casino.