Clicking on my crime tab I discovered that all my crimes has disappeared, for couple of days now I haven't been able to perform any crime cause of it cause the crime page seems to be blank showing no crimes to perform. Please how can this be fixed.
Crime page
Started by Naghitti [2780575] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Player 1636201 [1636201] ×1
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
CloudJumper [1636201] already tried it out it's not working
Mentions: CloudJumper [1636201]
I still can't access my crime page
There's an issue with your local browser/cache. It seems to be working perfectly fine for your account:
[image: i.imgur.com]
I will recommend you to try again in Incognito window or another browser to see if it is the same issue there.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I will recommend you to try again in Incognito window or another browser to see if it is the same issue there.
Do you have any update on this issue please?
Or potentially a very old device and/or browser?
Hello
Is the issue still actual for you?
Thanks
Hello
No updates provided
Please, report a new thread with the actual environment (OS, browser, screenshot, video), if the issue will be appeared again
Closing the issue...
Thanks