Hello everyone.
A simple idea poped in my head. I am not sure if anyone wrote anything about this before so here it is.
I was thinking it would be nice to get some new kind of missions that would be available to us.
We have Duke which is focused mostly on getting his loaned money back.
How about someone else who would maybe ask us to do some crimes. It can be certain amount of crimes, or bunch of different ones, or maybe even OC. They can maybe give us mission to travel abroad and bring some special items for them. There is a lot of possibilities.
Win in a war, get people out of prison or hospital.
Also this missions could be maybe weekly or monthly harder but with better rewards. They can start every week or month and you can try to finish them in time which would mean we can't start them and prepare for them in advance. Give everyone same mission? Give extra rewards to those that finish mission first. Make leaderboard? I guess I am going too far.
I am sure community will add more to this If my idea is any good.
Have a great day and see you all in hospital.
A simple idea poped in my head. I am not sure if anyone wrote anything about this before so here it is.
I was thinking it would be nice to get some new kind of missions that would be available to us.
We have Duke which is focused mostly on getting his loaned money back.
How about someone else who would maybe ask us to do some crimes. It can be certain amount of crimes, or bunch of different ones, or maybe even OC. They can maybe give us mission to travel abroad and bring some special items for them. There is a lot of possibilities.
Win in a war, get people out of prison or hospital.
Also this missions could be maybe weekly or monthly harder but with better rewards. They can start every week or month and you can try to finish them in time which would mean we can't start them and prepare for them in advance. Give everyone same mission? Give extra rewards to those that finish mission first. Make leaderboard? I guess I am going too far.
I am sure community will add more to this If my idea is any good.
Have a great day and see you all in hospital.