Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Frand

Started by Your-Dad [2207968] on in General Discussion.

3 replies · 223 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

CrashGizmo [2113196] ×1 maynard024 [2412887] ×1 Orange_Walrus [2601735] ×1

Your-Dad [2207968]
Looking for friends friend group , discords and beer drinkers alike. Getting back into game after inactivity over 4 years.


Tell me who's your torn buddy and how you met.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
I choose my buddies. Not they choose me. They need to have that je ne sais quoi in them.

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2601735

We met 7-8 years ago in mythea game. Something just clicked when I saw him preaching about faery freaks and people were laughing at him.

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2412887

We were enemies. Then something just clicked when we talked about genders.

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2113196

He was selling lottery voucher. Something just different about him so I pursued him. We even dated for over a year.

Mentions: CrashGizmo [2113196] · maynard024 [2412887] · Orange_Walrus [2601735]

Krow [3131637]
Depends on what kinda friends you want. :) I'm in a great faction family full of awesome people if that's your taste.

But if it's just more being social then I'd recommend Claire's place. https://discord.com/invite/Mu8Ceb2xX3
Really cool social community there.

If you are looking for a friendly side hustle I'd recommend BHG
https://discord.com/invite/fWSaQRJmys