Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Museum Day

Started by TraderJim [2786172] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 239 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

TraderJim [2786172]
I am trying to strategize for the forthcoming Museum Day which will be my first with the Museum unlocked. I am curious if people use this event to make money or to just hoard points for the next year.
ischuo [2786290]
They used it to make money some players invested their money in players to get used in buying flowers/plushies and when museum day comes they will get a percentage of profit from their investment. But I don't know if it's true or fake.
Emarlite [2441561]
Some people hoard their sets all year,
Some sell all their random plushies/flowers as prices rise nearer the event

I dont believe there's been a significant price drop in points the last couple of years, despite people competing to try and sell their points!
You are correct in saying some people will hoard points for the coming year, but you calculate how much money they could be hoarding away!

Let's use an average of 50 points per day refilling energy and nerve, thats 18,250 points for the year!
Calculate with points costing $46,750
Thats over $850milmyou have hoarded away

Personally I just buy points as I need them