Guys, what is the average battle stats for a lvl 22 like me because I think I am a little bit behind the average, pls help me thanks!
Battle stats
Started by SkyOIl [3049697] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Can confirm: flare left Syncopate on the street (+4.20) *haha nice - flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Personally im about 1k off but it really depends on your level as the margins get tighter the higher level you are But imo the closer the better, and its even better if battle stats are above your level
Check your HoF. Compare your level rank to your battle stats rank, and if one is much higher than the other then it won’t be balanced.
There is no real average. Torn is a game that really is played at your own pace and time. You have level 100's with 40 battle stats and level 1's with several billions
If you do want a good comparison though I generally try to keep my hof ranking for level and battle stats close. Thats usually a good indicator that your in a good position.
https://www.torn.com/halloffame.php
If you do want a good comparison though I generally try to keep my hof ranking for level and battle stats close. Thats usually a good indicator that your in a good position.
https://www.torn.com/halloffame.php
Str: 10
Def: 10
Spd: 10
Dex: 69.420m
Def: 10
Spd: 10
Dex: 69.420m
I'm one of those...sad.
Can confirm:
flare left Syncopate on the street (+4.20) *haha nice
flare left Syncopate on the street (+4.20) *haha nice
That's what I'm trying to do too, but could you define "close"?
My battlestats are 30k places behind my level. I think that's a problem....
Personally im about 1k off but it really depends on your level as the margins get tighter the higher level you are
But imo the closer the better, and its even better if battle stats are above your level
But imo the closer the better, and its even better if battle stats are above your level
Some extra energy gains and a longer energy bar would really help there.
I personally dislike the narrative of "Oh don't let your level outpace your battlestats!" That all came around because people would farm you for xp. But nowadays we have thousands of inactive people across all levels and stats that can be farmed. If you're CockyNudist or ImaginaryTruths then yes, leveling up will make you a farm target. But it's much easier for people to just hit inactive targets.
I'm #3425 for level and #8926 for stats. Hundreds of players know my rough stats because of RWs, but I've never once been farmed for XP. Because it just doesn't happen anymore. Life points are the fifth battle stat, don't make yourself weaker for no good reason.
I'm #3425 for level and #8926 for stats. Hundreds of players know my rough stats because of RWs, but I've never once been farmed for XP. Because it just doesn't happen anymore. Life points are the fifth battle stat, don't make yourself weaker for no good reason.