Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slight time Desync

Started by Flid [2594918] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Flid [2594918]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Just spotted that TCT seems to be ~20 seconds behind UTC. Tested on multiple pods (41 and 43 were the only ones I remembered to write down)

No apparent issues caused by this as far as I can see, however time syncing issues can be the cause of problems down the road, so figured I'd report this now!

[image: i.ibb.co]