Hello, Smokey123 pointed me this direction so i just wanted to say thank you to them.
In total i have invited 3 people to torn city. one of them sadly quit at lvl 9 but the other 2 are at least lvl 20. I still have yet to receive the threes a crowd merit and i was wondering if i had missed something. i'm fairly certain that it is a bug, but any input on the subject would be very much appreciated. If there is any questions please feel free to reach out to me anytime and i will answer as soon as i am able to.
thank you for your time,
Durlag
[image: snipboard.io]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
In total i have invited 3 people to torn city. one of them sadly quit at lvl 9 but the other 2 are at least lvl 20. I still have yet to receive the threes a crowd merit and i was wondering if i had missed something. i'm fairly certain that it is a bug, but any input on the subject would be very much appreciated. If there is any questions please feel free to reach out to me anytime and i will answer as soon as i am able to.
thank you for your time,
Durlag
[image: snipboard.io]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.