Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item locker?

Started by BlazingBill [3173007] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
BlazingBill [3173007]
Not sure if this was ever brought up and I'm not scrolling through a ton of information to find it sorry. But what about an item locker of sorts where you can store items you don't want to sell? I'm only bringing this up because I had borrowed equipment from my faction then started selling some items and realized I sold some of my armor ( noob mistake I know) or if there is a way I'm not aware of yet. Thoughts?
BlazingBill [3173007]
Can you take things out of the display case? Sorry for a stupid question

I guess my thought process was. Place to store things I don't want to sell . So I can go to the city and just sell without worrying I'm selling something I want to keep.