‹ Graphics Stories Forums Graphics Customs
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
MTB sig is the one most personal to me, love a decent ride just no sick trails where I live always got to drive out lol Thanks for the compliment!
I know that feeling! My nearest trails are an hours drive away. To be fair I'm not any good and I've got arthritis in my knees and wrists but I still give it a go. I remember trying to make a bmx sig many many years ago and it sucked so extra credit for smashing this one!
Up
Will be ordering soon for sure
[image: i.postimg.cc] Had to harass AK for this one but he finally let me buy my habibi
[image: profileimages.torn.com] lost all composure, spent all moneis
but now ive got the best pfp on torn
Will be back sooonn
Up
Bump it
Monster
These are beautiful man
U still taking requests? :D
Brother Runalf your hiatus from buying art was very short lived Welcome back :p
Yus hit me with a DM :)
Will do!!
Pm'd
Pm’d
AK make sure you drop me that recommendation bonus
1% discount on all future sigs, bids & purchases.
50% off your next auction plz