Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Arcanine [2837805] on in Faction Recruitment.

274 replies · 1.42k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 275 / 275 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Haku_ [2479801]
To all part of The Saviors ,

I would like to begin with an apology that might have caused some anger/unhappiness to your your faction mates. I understand how my actions might/might not have tilted some people in your faction, and I take full responsibility for the mistake. I take full accountability for the wrong choice of words and action I might have acted on.
Moving forward I hope that we can choose peace rather than violence. And I would like to clarify that I have did a wrong action by downvoting this particular post. In fact , the faction backed up their members and is a good faction to join.

Thank you.