Crazynoobfarmer's Bulk Item Farm
Need Items in bulk? Are your wrists sore from buying them one at a time on the market?
Well you found the right place! I will Buy up Newbie's daily 100 one by one so you don't have to!
It ain't much but its honest work. We provide new players with cash to help them grow and provide buyers a hassle free way to get large amounts of items
Check out my Bazaar here
Bob's Plushies currently come in stacks of 500 going for slightly above market rate, restocked as often as I can.
If you have any special order requests send me a message through Dms or mail and I'll see what i can do!
Thank-you for your buisness. I look forward to seeing you on the farm!
-Crazynoobfarmer
Need Items in bulk? Are your wrists sore from buying them one at a time on the market?
Well you found the right place! I will Buy up Newbie's daily 100 one by one so you don't have to!
It ain't much but its honest work. We provide new players with cash to help them grow and provide buyers a hassle free way to get large amounts of items
Check out my Bazaar here
Bob's Plushies currently come in stacks of 500 going for slightly above market rate, restocked as often as I can.
If you have any special order requests send me a message through Dms or mail and I'll see what i can do!
Thank-you for your buisness. I look forward to seeing you on the farm!
-Crazynoobfarmer