just imagine me holding you at gunpoint and telling you to, "type 'E' for the algorithm".
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Honestly, I'd just kick you in the bollocks if you tried, mate
You'd just die.
Y
!Graved - No discussion
yall wtf, this is a joke
calm down
calm down
bruh if you hEld mE at gunpoint just to say "E" I would probably wastE my timE and yours by ranting about the Economy, tEll you to sign a pEtition, Eat all your pEanut buttEr and jElly sandwichEs, yank your Ears and EscapE whilE you try and count all the capitalizEd Es I typEd. (It is TwEnty Excluding thE words hErE)