Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crimes 2 - Cracking problem

Started by harpy [2630673] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

harpy [2630673]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

When I try and crack the first password Ex- Wife - video streaming service, I get an error message. I tried to move on to the second cracking job and get the message lock in progress. I can go on and crack other passwords so there is an issue with this first one I think.