Wishing all my Muslim family a Blessed and fruitful Ramadan!
If anyone has any questions about why Muslims fast and what we do please don't be shy and ask away!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Ramadan Mubarak, have a blessed month <3
Hope yall enjoy your day =D
Thanks BlazingBill! Ramadan Lasts a Lunar Month.. so we will be fasting from Sunrise to Sunset each day until Eid ul Fitr which is at the End of the month.
Oh damn I would never be able to do that. My fata** loves food to much
I’m not Muslim but have many Muslims friends Ramadan must be so difficult.
Ramadan Mubarak!
Ramadan Mubarak Lads :)
Happy Ramadan for those who do it, have a nice month :D
Eid Mubarak! (no muslim here).
Hello I am fast
Speed 1,368,483,640
Ramadan Mubarak brothers . May Allah bless you with an easy fast . :)
Someone remind me to edit this message to Khair Mubarak in a month XD
You are welcome to try a fast a few days! Usually the first few days are tricky but then your body becomes used to it. After like 3 days it's amazing to see what your body can do when you have given your digestive system a break.
I'm trying :). I read about the difference now.
Itll be a bit hard for me this year cos I have exams for the second half of Ramadan (last one literally on Day 2 of Eid. Devastating) but yea, still gonna fast all the way through :D
Not muslim, but I do like to partake in Ramadan. Nice and clean body and soul.
I fasted throughout my year 11 GCSEs back in the day
?Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family ?
May Allah bless you with happiness, forgiveness, and good health. May your heart be purified, worries lifted, sins forgiven, and loved ones increased. May your work be blessed, distress relieved, and your family rectified. May your days be illuminated with the light of faith, and may your nights be filled with prayers that ascend to the heavens.
Ramadan kareem
Don't take cheeky gulps of water when washing and good luck
Ramadan Kareem. Remember to pray for those suffering in Gaza and around the world.