Before I set myself up for failure, are the links real or a scam? Most of the links are tinyurl and it has me wondering cuz it doesn't say anything about torn.
trading tab
Started by Futuristic1789 [2834599] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 3 likes ·
They are real. I don't think anyone has created a fake trading loader, and if they did it would be against the rules because there preforming non api requests from the incorrect page. If you do suspect someone is trying … - VladBull [2321305] Committee
· 1 likes ·
https://tinyurl.com/3f5vza2c - short URLs are sexy! But yeah, google sheets tend to have km-long links so you can't paste them in a chat or in a topic without hurting other people's eyes. So most of those who keep lists in …
They are real. I don't think anyone has created a fake trading loader, and if they did it would be against the rules because there preforming non api requests from the incorrect page.
If you do suspect someone is trying to do something phishy with links (ip logging for example) definitely report them to staff
If you do suspect someone is trying to do something phishy with links (ip logging for example) definitely report them to staff
Links are shortened because it's easier to read. Nobody likes a massive link.
I can assure you the links are real, if you find one that's not, report the player that shared it.
I can assure you the links are real, if you find one that's not, report the player that shared it.
I do this myself. Its because when I first started doing trade ads there was a character limit that cut-off the whole message so I had no choice but to use a url shortener
https://tinyurl.com/3f5vza2c - short URLs are sexy!
But yeah, google sheets tend to have km-long links so you can't paste them in a chat or in a topic without hurting other people's eyes.
So most of those who keep lists in Google or Microsoft, also use short URLs to keep it friendly.
But yeah, google sheets tend to have km-long links so you can't paste them in a chat or in a topic without hurting other people's eyes.
So most of those who keep lists in Google or Microsoft, also use short URLs to keep it friendly.
You could have plugged your own trading tab, but no, you had to do that instead. I'm ashamed to call you "boss"