Is it worth it?
Marauder set
Started by DuncanTheDrunk [914570] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Are you actively fighting alot? Then maybe
Are your stats up there in the bil + maybe
If no to one either of those then save your money get an assult set and use the rest of the cash to train hard
Me personally I'll rock my assult set until I can afford/ price goes down a bit a sentinel set but that's due to.my build out. Obviously eod is better
Are your stats up there in the bil + maybe
If no to one either of those then save your money get an assult set and use the rest of the cash to train hard
Me personally I'll rock my assult set until I can afford/ price goes down a bit a sentinel set but that's due to.my build out. Obviously eod is better
We war once a month and chain weekly. Stats are bil+. Late game I'm looking at Vanguard but I'm thinking about Marauder in the meantime.
It's a depreciating asset ,( bought my assult armor for 4.5bil that hurts saying out loud) but decent armor is important. I'd save up the penny's and go all in on your goal not do a half way solution but that's just me
It's hard to say as Angry_Medic kind of hit the nail on the head. It's a depreciating asset.
It's really down to if you can justify spending money on Armor that you know will forever be getting cheaper and cheaper. You'll never get your money back in other words.
I personally think getting a full Riot or Assault set is a good move for any player that's serious about attacking. The orange and red armors are hard to justify. But that's just me. I have a very good full set, but it's value has basically become half of what I paid for it in a rather short time. And I had a full set before this one, crappy budget pieces, and even those, when I upgraded had like 1/3 the value that I originally paid.
Only you can decide.
It's really down to if you can justify spending money on Armor that you know will forever be getting cheaper and cheaper. You'll never get your money back in other words.
I personally think getting a full Riot or Assault set is a good move for any player that's serious about attacking. The orange and red armors are hard to justify. But that's just me. I have a very good full set, but it's value has basically become half of what I paid for it in a rather short time. And I had a full set before this one, crappy budget pieces, and even those, when I upgraded had like 1/3 the value that I originally paid.
Only you can decide.
Life: 9825 / 9825
Tbh during a RW its made very little difference on defends. Since you hit around your stat range or lower anyway way. It has helped get an extra needed hit or 2 but med cooldown still exists. For missions I can now do daily rather than either waiting to gain stats or using needles.
Tbh during a RW its made very little difference on defends. Since you hit around your stat range or lower anyway way. It has helped get an extra needed hit or 2 but med cooldown still exists. For missions I can now do daily rather than either waiting to gain stats or using needles.
With 10/10 merits, the bonus from Mining Corp, and Marauder I have 10,395 life points without war perks. It does certainly let me take more hits.
As a owner of a full marauder set. It's 100% worth.
I sit at 9450 hp (only hp merits which are basically mandatory) and over 11k with war perks
It combos exceedingly well with sero and the gas station because both of the heals are percent based. So the more HP you have the more it heals.
Also HP is considered a 5th stat. Another bonus it has over the assault set is that the helm is 100% coverage so there's no chance of unarmoured head shots.
I find it worth the ticket price if you fight often. I have seen the difference personally.
I sit at 9450 hp (only hp merits which are basically mandatory) and over 11k with war perks
It combos exceedingly well with sero and the gas station because both of the heals are percent based. So the more HP you have the more it heals.
Also HP is considered a 5th stat. Another bonus it has over the assault set is that the helm is 100% coverage so there's no chance of unarmoured head shots.
I find it worth the ticket price if you fight often. I have seen the difference personally.
to add on,
-all medical item life gains are percentage based as well (life regen too, i think).
-sources of extra life are multiplicative with each other, so the more sources of life gain you have, the bigger the effect of marauder you'll see.
-the helmet is considered "scary" clothing so you don't have to worry about Halloween clothes.
losing value with the armor sucks (i bought my set at 7.2b iirc), but as far as performance goes i've been nothing but happy with it
-all medical item life gains are percentage based as well (life regen too, i think).
-sources of extra life are multiplicative with each other, so the more sources of life gain you have, the bigger the effect of marauder you'll see.
-the helmet is considered "scary" clothing so you don't have to worry about Halloween clothes.
losing value with the armor sucks (i bought my set at 7.2b iirc), but as far as performance goes i've been nothing but happy with it
I was hoping to pick it up before Halloween for the scary perk. As for value everything gets handed down to my faction so I'm not too concerned about reselling.