Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone could provide any guides/tutorials on owning and maintaining territories. I’ve been researching a bit on torn wiki, but info is somewhat vague. If anyone has or knows of any guides on what it entails to hold a territory, the benefits of holding a territory, and territory warfare and could point me in the right direction, would be greatly appreciated. Personal experiences and any pointers would also be very much appreciated.
Thanks for your time
I was wondering if anyone could provide any guides/tutorials on owning and maintaining territories. I’ve been researching a bit on torn wiki, but info is somewhat vague. If anyone has or knows of any guides on what it entails to hold a territory, the benefits of holding a territory, and territory warfare and could point me in the right direction, would be greatly appreciated. Personal experiences and any pointers would also be very much appreciated.
Thanks for your time