Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug

Started by Cablewarf [1346470] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Cablewarf [1346470]
Mission: Bring it!

17:29:00 - 11/03/24 You accepted the Duke contract 'Bring it!' (Expert)

17:29:20 - 11/03/24 You used 25 energy attacking Duke and assisted in their defeat [view]

Started mission right before hitting attack button. Must be a slight delay in the mission acceptance. I did not receive the mission completed. Maybe this is a bug? I tried refreshing. Still nothing.

Or I could be wrong it might not complete mission if the fight started before i accepted the mission and joined.
Hemicopter [2780600]
iirc, you currently need to accept the contract before the fight begins - have read that asked a few times.

There will be more than enough duke attacks to finish the mission tho :D
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Yes, right now mission must be accepted before, as it's checking the timestamps of the group attack. However I will add this to the tasks list to be improved, to avoid such confusion.