Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

torn mafia

Started by Lizzym [2978171] on in Faction Recruitment.

11 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lizzym [2978171]
Ive seen leaders with less most factions dont want new players because they dont benefit them. We think differently. We help with any questions they have and any other way we can
Taxxon [882264]
Every Faction started at 5K at some point many seem to forget this; I've done it myself.

Goodluck; it wont be easy but it's possible.
DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter
Yeah i can agree with this. We've been open to newer members(I'm updating our information page right now before you judge that (I'm learning how to use my video editor lol)

I've made good friends from running a faction, and it is by far the most social aspect of TORN. The politics, friendships, and petty feuds are all a part of the experience :)