Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Xanax training

Started by Looneymaxfield [3143724] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 264 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Looneymaxfield [3143724]
If I were to train my natural e in the gym then take a Xanax, will I get my full gains if I train straight after the Xanax or will I need to wait for the drug cool down to disappear. Once I hit a certain level apparently happy jumps become pointless so I'm just wondering what method I use after to maximise my gains

Many thanks
Looney
Flak [2091491]
The cooldown won't effect the gains. You can train when you take the xanax.

As for after happy jumps. Its just about maximising energy usage with a high standard happy and minimising the impact of its cost on your financial growth
Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
Drug cooldown doesn't affect your gains directly. You can train during drug cooldown with natural E, or booster, or MSC, or can, or refill, or comp special, or newsie freebie, or however else you can find E.
Bxllis [3232000]
You can train energy immediately after consuming Xanax - no effect on that at all (unless you overdose of course).

Personally, I've heard that training all your natural energy to 0 and then consuming 3x Xanax a dat (to 1000e) and then taking 5-9 Erotic DVDs allows for a Happy Jump (very fast gym progression) but it's VERY expensive so I haven't been able to do one yet.
WhiteWolfX [2871084]
Yes, happy jumps are extremely effective for beginners. After you reach ~500,000 in that stat happy jumps aren't as effective anymore. However, full eDVD hjs are expensive, so say nothing about a 99k jump. If you are short on cash, a choco jump is good as well.
Note: Always use hj insurance before taking the ecstasy, otherwise you may lose all that you invested in it!
Also, before consuming a xanax, make sure to train out as much energy and nerve as possible in case you OD, and if that happens you won't lose much.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
This is a tricky topic... Excluding happy jumps which the above poster included for no reason at all... Especially since you said AFTER you are done happy jumping.

If you train first, you'll be training before the happy boost from the Xanax itself. That said, if you OD, you'll just lose all your happy, and energy.

Not sure what drug the above poster (WhiteWolfX) was on before making his post, because he didn't read.

Now for the real math, outside of happy jump range, it doesn't really matter much which you do first. What is most important is eliminating wasted E. I highly suggest training your E as much as possible before you Xanax to get more E to train with, this will give you the best possible gains.