Every single war we have had in the past couple months, the enemy faction has contacted us to throw the war one direction or the other. This is very frustrating for factions that actually enjoy the war and want to have fun. And if a deal isn’t accepted, the enemy flies the entire time to drag out the war and they do their best to just keep the score even so we are unable to enter for the next war cycle. This is seriously broken. Beyond that, if we don’t have the enemy faction trying to broker a deal, it’s because we are matched against a faction that not a single one of our members has a hope of killing anyone so it’s basically a thrown war from the start. This is pushing a faction that was made with the intent to have wars and have fun, to simply not war.
Something needs to happen, war is one of the few things in this game that gets the players active and it’s getting to the point we don’t even want to do that.
And all of this isn’t even taking into consideration that typically the enemy faction leaders are little babies when you refuse the deal and they all threaten action after war which further discourages a war faction from wanting to take part in probably the most fun thing on Torn.
I don’t think this is a feasible suggestion but maybe it’s a seed of an idea. What if there was a way to prevent communication with the enemy faction or something along those lines to try to prevent deals from being made before or during the war? Like I said that doesn’t sound feasible but something needs to happen, we just want to have fun again!
I know this is a hot topic among the community and I’m sure you guys get tons of posts each day, but I wanted to add my voice to the mix. This is a great game and I’d like to see it be even better.
Something needs to happen, war is one of the few things in this game that gets the players active and it’s getting to the point we don’t even want to do that.
And all of this isn’t even taking into consideration that typically the enemy faction leaders are little babies when you refuse the deal and they all threaten action after war which further discourages a war faction from wanting to take part in probably the most fun thing on Torn.
I don’t think this is a feasible suggestion but maybe it’s a seed of an idea. What if there was a way to prevent communication with the enemy faction or something along those lines to try to prevent deals from being made before or during the war? Like I said that doesn’t sound feasible but something needs to happen, we just want to have fun again!
I know this is a hot topic among the community and I’m sure you guys get tons of posts each day, but I wanted to add my voice to the mix. This is a great game and I’d like to see it be even better.