Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NS comes for Jux

Started by Vladar [1996140] on in Faction Discussion.

552 replies · 16.6k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 553 / 553 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Coral [350465]
Next RW, prove yourselves by agreeing to no mercs for a true 1v1 and if you win, i will publicly give you guys credit.

Might even send noodz....

RobberHood [2361494]
Maybe Haka, ODB, NSO could have done it alone, maybe not, we'll never know. But other players outside those 4 factions (inc. NS2) were chipping in at some points, I got some losses from NSO 2, NS1 hosped some onliners not on the wall.

Maybe we were just some little training exercise for you lot, that's nice, but a little bit of perspective necessary I think. Perhaps it wouldn't have been such a walk in the park without NS support and you or NSO or ODB) might have failed some walls.

I think if NS2 weren't there, we would not have felt that the loss was inevitable from the start. Given that NS2 were there, it seemed quite inevitable, but we eventually decided to go down swinging anyway.

Imaginary scenarios aside, it was clearly a well planned and efficient assault.

Haka has had some pretty memorable wins against alliances attacking in the past, it's perhaps a little arrogant to assume no other faction could stand up to an assault by multiple factions. Ultimately, high stats still matter and NS2 was the faction packing the most in this war.

I reckon Jux is slightly heavier stats weight than Haka, but not by a lot and I'd be interested to see how a RW matchup would go. Maybe Haka has the edge on activity and numbers, I really haven't bothered to check so feel free to pull me up on stats if you like.

Easy to meme that we're deserters but if you actually look at the members those deserters aren't exactly shit players. I hope you'd agree I always did ok at haka, a few other former fac leads and co leads also quit the war and joined jux.

MeanMike am I doing it right?
Vladar [1996140]
Against ODB, Haka, and NSO at the same time… we would have lost still eventually but it would have been a drag out fight. Against any two out of the the three and I think we could have won.


But add in NS2 and even some support from NS and I think any faction would have struggled with defended it.


All that being said this was never supposed to be a fair fight, it was an eviction, so mission accomplished
Robbo [1826175]
exactly, hence why I was calling out whats her face with that meme

suggesting the other involved factions were helpless without support from NS was disingenuous enough I figured a meme might ruffle some feathers, as it clearly has.

hopefully NS will shield me from any backlash (Im sound with corals nudes though if you wanna send them over)
nezha [1288709]
I would assume JUX would win that. Whanau takes more of a sister faction approach, rather than the traditional top down approach. They have a huge talent pool spread across several factions. If they ever decide to form a true main they would be able to compete with 99 percent of the factions out there IMO
Vladar [1996140]
Well in the last week I gained

+242 wall clears
+21 defends won
+69 defends lost (nice)
+2.8 million damage which doesn't matter at all except I got my 100m damage merit in the middle of the war
+75 wall joins
+0 stats gained
-235 million networth
+A reason to be engaged in the game and a lot of fun

and most importantly, gained a lot of R+'s

P.S. I’m still annoyed
Vladar [1996140]
Forgot to add I received like 6 anonymous dollar messages from someone that clearly is too scared to just come out and say things in public

We love you whoever you are. Also to answer your question, yes, obviously

20:43:00 - 13/03/24 Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: does JUX mass mail each other each time they post so they get more karma its about the only thing you guys seem capable of doing ass a faction bruh
Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee
Honestly half the time ODB is pinging each other: "Vladar posted again, only voice of reason in that thread go recruit him R+ his post"

As for the hypothetical earlier about who could have done what without who, yeah I agree with the assessment that the three non-NS factions vs JUX would have still been a win for us but way tougher. Against two (e.g. ODB and Haka), would have been interesting to test. Haka was the only faction stacked for this war and I think maybe the only one who had war perks on until near the end when JUX made a big push on our final wall so we had a few more gears we could all have kicked it up, but I know JUX did too, at least at first.

I'd have been curious to see what happened if ODB+Haka had come up vs JUX with all of us stacked and on war perks, and without stuff like RWs in the same week to distract attention from the fight. I expect we'd have won some walls and lost others, and I don't honestly know what the final outcome would have been, though I suspect JUX might have had the edge. You never know though.

That said, it would be kind of disrespectful of member time and energy to go into a territory war with anything less than the resources and support needed to make it quick and easy. We tried a compromise, because ODB did want to test ourselves, by having all three factions (plus outside help) available, but asking them to hold off and let us try to solo our walls unless we actively asked for help. We did have to call for that help a few times when JUX pushed with more than about 6 people at once (plus sometimes got it without asking because friends just being friends).

I'm still super proud of ODB for how much we did do - the YATA and wall reports show that the vast majority of wall clears on our walls were by us. Given the stats differential and the fact we needed 3-5 people for most fights, that was pretty cool.
Coral [350465]
ODB have some insane weapons that made it extremely difficult attempting solo wall clears, I'll give them that! It's crazy how effective they truly are. I'd get to ~4 cleared and I'd lose to a flannel with all them de-buffs!

We were spent from our RW. Those that didn't help much on the walls planned more for the RW and nothing more. most of us didn't even realise it was a full eviction right away! (most of us = me and probably others).

An old school termed war, or a standard RW with no mercs, pretty sure we would win. HAKA would be an amazing battle cause I know you guys can fight like us (we managed to flip a 95% loss into a victory because about 5 of us were late to the party and refused to give in) so it would be such a fun and drawn out war.

Surprised to see it come to this given our previous agreements with the alliances and (supposed) long standing friendships with a lot of leaderships; but ces't la vie....

+PJ enticed Vlad for a while with her.... assets.... along with my.... well.... ass.... so hands off my Vladdy Daddy!!
Coral [350465]
I HATE going against you guys. You have so many *surprise motherf*cker* members that I always got nervous.... mainly cause I was always playing on mobile