Giving loans 3m or bellow. If you need that loan contact me
loans
Started by chinthka [3121104] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- AlexeaNikkole [888237]
· 7 likes ·
In before graveyard.... jeeeshhhh - SabinevonSteyn [2616736] Wiki Contributor
· 5 likes ·
Duke someones trying to steal your business - HOLUX [509465]
· 5 likes ·
Wow! A whole 100k! What if you get more than 43 clients with that massive 4.3m NW?
Mentioned in this thread
In before graveyard.... jeeeshhhh
Duke someones trying to steal your business
Throwing bones, 100k or less. If you need punched in the head, contact me
Dukes going to tax that ass
100k is literal peanuts and any player that takes the time to read some starter guides will have no need for it.
I highly suggest you do the same.
I highly suggest you do the same.
Good to know, but any chance you could assist me with my lucheon query as I need a pork loin?
Myself and all my factionmates would like a 100k loan. There are 100 of us. If you send the 10m to me I will ensure that the 100m gets fairly distributed and you are paid back the 1000m in full.
Tldr: I work as your middleman and distribute the 10000m for you
Tldr: I work as your middleman and distribute the 10000m for you
can i get a uno zero zer0 sero
Wonder how long it'll take till this duke wannabe's post gets graved. Not too long i'd hope.
0cero 0000M loan in OP's behalf plz thank you very mucho amigo .
Wonder how long it'll take till this duke wannabe's post gets graved. Not too long i'd hope.
pls loan me 50k I need to buy more vicodin to permanently increase my stats by 25%
Wow! A whole 100k! What if you get more than 43 clients with that massive 4.3m NW?
Another multi from the multi farm of the Med-Evil assortment of pixel wastage.
17:19:04 - 13/03/24 You were sent $50,000 from HOLUX with the message: Loan for vicodin
f**king nice, only at a 69,420% APR over the course of 12 years too, I should easily be able to make 34m back from plushie runs in about half of that time
f**king nice, only at a 69,420% APR over the course of 12 years too, I should easily be able to make 34m back from plushie runs in about half of that time
Will you take DN as collateral?
Moved to tradingpost
not to graveyard?
I've set an alarm in 12 years.
Also, this is now in TP, lmao
Also, this is now in TP, lmao
21:04:22 - 13/03/24 You were sent 1000x Vicodin from miros with the message: That should hold you for a bit
HOF here I come
HOF here I come