Please grave
Please grave
Started by WhereMyMomAt [3222715] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 42
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- WhereMyMomAt [3222715]
· 1 likes ·
No its just that im tired of the rest of the people on my forum I understand constructive critism, But I told the previous guy im learning something new to me and once I said I was gonna learn he … - Nika99 [2306783] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
Graved - No content/ Edited by OP
How many threads are you planning to make?
Also, are you ever going to add examples to any of them?
Also, are you ever going to add examples to any of them?
that will be in the next advert
Im very new to this but any of you guys can DM my discord and ill send over examples and etc
can you send examples here? No none is going through the effort of adding you in discord lmao
Not to mention you're just spamming new threads. We want to see commitment longevity intelligence
Oh yeah and some skill. Share and share alike.
Oh yeah and some skill. Share and share alike.
Sorry, im still very new thats why ive been trying to advertise
I added to forum signatures if that helps but you can ask me to make something and ill make it then you can decide whether to pay for it or not
Advertise by producing good work.
Create demand by generating interest in your unique perspective and aesthetic. Just telling us to throw messages and money at you makes no sense. If you want people to perceive your value you have to demonstrate it.
Create demand by generating interest in your unique perspective and aesthetic. Just telling us to throw messages and money at you makes no sense. If you want people to perceive your value you have to demonstrate it.
Most graphic artists post their work in a single advertising thread so we all have a place to see and reference and appreciate it
How do i add images
You will need to put them on an image hosting site.
Then in the forum post, you will see a little image icon on the bottom. (The rectangle with the mountain.) You then add the image URL in and it will display your image.
Then in the forum post, you will see a little image icon on the bottom. (The rectangle with the mountain.) You then add the image URL in and it will display your image.
Bump
Bump
Message or DM my discord about what you want and I’ll make it happen.
Here are some EXAMPLES of my work here : My Examples of work!
(Note I am fairly new this part of the message for my forum will change in the near future!)
Prices might vary depending on how long you are willing to wait or how fast you want me to work!
Prices :
Custom PF GIF 10-15 Million
Personal Signatures 20-30 Million
Discord = valuser1
Just message me and we’ll plan out and cost varies but we’ll figure it out!
Here are some EXAMPLES of my work here : My Examples of work!
(Note I am fairly new this part of the message for my forum will change in the near future!)
Prices might vary depending on how long you are willing to wait or how fast you want me to work!
Prices :
Custom PF GIF 10-15 Million
Personal Signatures 20-30 Million
Discord = valuser1
Just message me and we’ll plan out and cost varies but we’ll figure it out!
Just message or DM my discord about what you want and I’ll make it happen.
Here are some EXAMPLES of my work here : My Examples of work!
Prices might vary depending on how long you are willing to wait or how fast you want me to work!
Prices :
Custom PF GIF 15-20 Million
Personal Signatures 30-50 Million
Discord = valuser1
Just message me and we’ll plan out and cost varies but we’ll figure it out!
Here are some EXAMPLES of my work here : My Examples of work!
Prices might vary depending on how long you are willing to wait or how fast you want me to work!
Prices :
Custom PF GIF 15-20 Million
Personal Signatures 30-50 Million
Discord = valuser1
Just message me and we’ll plan out and cost varies but we’ll figure it out!
[background color=#6cad2b]
[/background]
What the hell is wrong with my text box? Anyway...
You're going to have to do a lot more than add text to impress people and charge the outrageous prices you're asking for. I get that you're just starting out but you need to ask for something a lot more reasonable than what you're asking.
For a baseline as an example I paid a total of 65m for my forum signature (30m) and profile picture (35m), furthermore I have two variations of the profile picture the second of which I got free. What you're offering as a service in exchange for what you're asking to receive in return is not going to bode well with a lot of people, especially when there are much better options available.
You need to drastically reduce your prices and / or get better at what you're doing first. I am no artist myself and I don't do graphics, but I do know about realistic expectations, and you're not being realistic about this at all.
[/background]
What the hell is wrong with my text box? Anyway...
You're going to have to do a lot more than add text to impress people and charge the outrageous prices you're asking for. I get that you're just starting out but you need to ask for something a lot more reasonable than what you're asking.
For a baseline as an example I paid a total of 65m for my forum signature (30m) and profile picture (35m), furthermore I have two variations of the profile picture the second of which I got free. What you're offering as a service in exchange for what you're asking to receive in return is not going to bode well with a lot of people, especially when there are much better options available.
You need to drastically reduce your prices and / or get better at what you're doing first. I am no artist myself and I don't do graphics, but I do know about realistic expectations, and you're not being realistic about this at all.
Please do not excessivly bump your threads.
It is ok to give them a bump when they fall off page 1 in the forums.
It is ok to give them a bump when they fall off page 1 in the forums.