Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mystery Box

Started by SaiyanGTK [3213307] on in Fun & Games.

66 replies · 571 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ischuo [2786290]
When is the next? Even if it's 200k and will be incremental in the future just continue doing this wonderful game.
SaiyanGTK [3213307]
I didn't consider a next to be honest. But I guess I'll continue it tomorrow lol

EDIT - 5 boxes up 100k If you wanna risk it for the biscuit ;)
Lambdadelta [1938313]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]

You sure do got some generous faction members, if that's the case.
From $750 to 402m in the span of 24 hours, then you jump to 3.5B in another 11 days.
No trading done, no flying because you can't.

There's always the chance you're a restart and someone gave you a helping hand, but if that's the case that might actually cross into rule breaking territory, in particular middle-manning.

I won't jump to conclusions, I'm just showing how it appears from the outside looking in. I freely gave someone new to the game 180m without them even asking me because I've been mentoring them since they were still a green leaf and I see strong potential in them not only as a future longstanding player but also as a lasting friend. We already have a pretty strong relationship towards one another.

I already consider them a friend and I completely trust them, which is something that is rare in Torn considering how guarded some can be after all the scamming one can see over the course of 15 years (I've been around a lot longer than my account age). So it's entirely possible you've had the same kind of situation as that, if that's the case good luck to you and I hope for all the best.
Lambdadelta [1938313]
I think you misread my post as I merely pointed out how it is perceived since another user pointed out it came across as suspicious.

It's not exactly an unwarranted comment on my end and I clearly stated on my end that I'm not jumping to conclusions, I also explained that I've also gone as far as to personally help someone new to the game out too with a jump to their net worth.

I am uncertain where in any of that you saw any busting of balls but you're mistaken. Whatever you thought was transpiring was not actually what was happening.

OP actually messaged me outside of this thread after I made my post as well as uprated my post. I think you're the one who is jumping to conclusions here my friend.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]

[image: media.discordapp.net]