Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[disregard]

Started by closingaccount [3241923] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Neliex [2857538]
I am mostly using PDA and I didn't have any chat problems recently. I did hear about many complains so I am pretty sure you are not only one with problems. But I believe they will take care of it... soon
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
First off you're zero days old. Have you actually had a chat with anyone?

The jail chat appeared while you were in jail, that's normal.

The People tab is for people you've actually had a chat with before. It would be blank if you've never had a chat. So that seems normal to me.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Be sure to include this info when you make the bug report. The current Chat feature is still in Beta (new hosting) so any feedback is highly valued.