Has anybody been successful on forgery yet?!?! I get to the last stage, fail and end up back on print!! All the nerve is used on trying to succeed, anyone know if this is based on stats or just pot luck? If it's luck it seems very 10/90% in terms of success (even the earlier parts of it)
Forgery?!?!
Started by Baldy666 [3209620] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Fluffybunnykins [427189]
· 6 likes ·
Making unusable junk from other junk, at the cost of CE, for no particular reason. This is the game design equivalent of shitposting.
Forgery is a more difficult crime, your crime stats are likely too low to attempt it yet, I'd go back and do the easier crimes until you build up your crime experience.
Im am having crazy number of fails. I am sticking to lowest crimes
It's based on stats, specifically, your mostly hidden crime experience. Work on easier crimes first before starting the higher end stuff. I'm having fails myself, but nowhere near as bad as you.
176 success
6 fail
0 crits
70NNB
you need better NNB
6 fail
0 crits
70NNB
you need better NNB
Hey, welcome to Torn.
Forgery is a high nerve crime, judging by your days played you'd be much better off sticking with shoplifting, searching for cash, bootlegging and card skimming until your nerve bar naturally increases some more (probably 40+ at least, but I would even suggest higher, I have 70 and I'm doing fairly well, no Crits yet)
Forgery is a high nerve crime, judging by your days played you'd be much better off sticking with shoplifting, searching for cash, bootlegging and card skimming until your nerve bar naturally increases some more (probably 40+ at least, but I would even suggest higher, I have 70 and I'm doing fairly well, no Crits yet)
Yet another noob who found an SE in the city and used it. I hope you realize how dumb that was
Came here for this, lmao
Skill issue
At your age graffiti is best for you to gain CE
Successes: 1,643
Fails: 39
Critical fails: 23
Fails: 39
Critical fails: 23
Jesus, already??
Making unusable junk from other junk, at the cost of CE, for no particular reason.
This is the game design equivalent of shitposting.
This is the game design equivalent of shitposting.
They said all items that you forge will have use in future crimes. If you don't like to forge them you can always buy items later in item market and do other crimes.
I've heard this one before. Time spent on this is gambling on future content, which or may not arrive soon™ and may or may not be worthwhile.
In the meantime, right now, it sure looks like Ched forgot to include a rewarding gameplay loop.
In the meantime, right now, it sure looks like Ched forgot to include a rewarding gameplay loop.
Merits/awards.
Braggingrights.
Only point with any game.
Braggingrights.
Only point with any game.
focus on the other 10 crimes in getting them to 100 each b4 even attempting the last row.. youre new in the game youll need years of crime exp.
I'm 70nnb and getting heaps of crits. L26
The people that started doing forgery successfully the second it came out are people that have been doing crimes/ PA's for years... take your time and work through the crimes in order
35nnb + 10 from a company
Currently harassing Bob in his store
Currently harassing Bob in his store