We get it, you enjoyed Ironman mode. Youre not the first person to make this exact post.
Solo/Hardcore Torn
Started by Nonaky [2156977] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You smoking crack again?
Reminded me of the guy on this Thread.. I wonder if he ever went along with the idea lmao
Mentions: Ironman account?
+1 even a ferret multi gets better shitposting content
'can only sell things to npcs' lmao
'can only sell things to npcs' lmao
You can just play a more hardcore version called "SSL" and that's it.
Yeah. Ironman works in RS because 99% of items can be crafted from scratch. You don't have purchase $2b for PI + Upgrades
I think ironman mode may work in the future. But certainly not yet
I think ironman mode may work in the future. But certainly not yet
Alrighr if no one likes this idea - maybe we could all play monopoly but you can't roll dice or buy anything....
I think that is the exact thread I was thinking of
You are a shit poster...
I don't want to join your company or faction, so stop f**king asking...
I made it pretty clear on my profile...
Not wanting to interact with f**kwits does not make me a bad player, it just makes me selective..
I don't want to join your company or faction, so stop f**king asking...
I made it pretty clear on my profile...
Not wanting to interact with f**kwits does not make me a bad player, it just makes me selective..
Why I'm the actual frick?!?!