Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Filled

Started by Tira [2722355] on in Company Discussion.

7 replies · 136 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Tira [2722355]
Looking for someone in a 10* candle shop to spend 250 JP to reveal my true level. 60m upfront and 60m after I'm sent the log.

120m for 250 JP is equivalent to 2.4m per 25e.

Send a chat or message if interested, price also negotiable


Filled, thanks :)
Floyd [2514492]
I don't think it's a much used service but try the bounty hunters guild - BHG Discord, I'm in a candle store and they were asking me to price this service

In all honesty though supposing I had the points to use I'd probably want closer to double that amount a 25 ecan is 2.2m
Sintera-Terasin [2962405]
I mean it's right there...they are OFFERING(paying) 85mil. As the next person said they would want double, and I've spoken to people selling for 100m-140m. So in reality, there is a small demand for it and 85 is the low offer.
Tira [2722355]
yeah that seems fair I looked around and couldn't really find an offer. just got impatient waiting for my company to level up to 10*

changing price to 120m