Error about not seeing the wheel spins mediocrity
I don't see wheel spin mediocrity 50k just see wheel spin of lame and awesome
At first I thought it was normal but my friend said there were 3 wheel spins and it turned out there were really 3 wheel spins
but the problem is I can only see 2 spin wheels
I know how to insert video
My old account and this account both have the same problem
https://imgur.com/gallery/t3AzxF3 video
I don't see wheel spin mediocrity 50k just see wheel spin of lame and awesome
At first I thought it was normal but my friend said there were 3 wheel spins and it turned out there were really 3 wheel spins
but the problem is I can only see 2 spin wheels
I know how to insert video
My old account and this account both have the same problem
https://imgur.com/gallery/t3AzxF3 video